The SC9153 is CMOS IC which has been designed for electronization volume control of audio equipment,etc.
1. Wide operating voltage range(VDD=6V ~ 12V)
2. Low current comsumption.
3. Attenuation can be controlled from 0dB to –66dB by 2dB/step
4. Both of dual power suppliers of (+) and (-) and a single power supply can be used.
5. Be capable of controlling attenuation by means of the builtin oscillator and the up/down terminals
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Supply Voltage(Pin 16) : VDD = 13.0 V
2. Input/Output Voltage : VIN = VSS0.3V ~ VDD+0.3V V
3. Power Dissipation : PD = 150 mW
4. Operating Temperature : Topr = 30 ~ +75 °C
5. Storage Temperature : Tstg = 55 ~ +125 °C
The LC7537N is an electronic control LSI capable of electronically controlling the volume, balance, loudness, fader, bass, and treble functions individually with fewer externally connected component parts.
1. Enables controlling the below-listed functions with 3-line serial data, including CE, DI, and CLK. Also, due to 0 V to 5 V swing of the serial data input voltage, permits the use of a general purpose microcomputer.
(1) Volume :
Separately controls the Lch and Rch volume levels across 81 positions over the 0 dB to –79 dB (in 1 dB steps) range, and consequently also serves balance control purposes.
(2) Loudness :
By virtue of a center tap provided at the –20 dB position of the volume controlling ladder resistors, permits loudness to be controlled with externally connected CR components.
Other data sheets within the file : LC7537, LC7537A, LC7537N, LC7537NE