The MMZ09312B is a 2–stage high efficiency, Class AB InGaP HBT amplifier designed for use as a linear driver amplifier in wireless base station applications as well as an output stage infemtocell or repeater applications. It is suitable for applications with frequencies from 400 to 1000 MHz such as CDMA, GSM, LTE and ZigBee at operating voltages from 3 to 5 Volts. The amplifier is housed in a cost–effective, surface mount QFN plastic package.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The SC9153 is CMOS IC which has been designed for electronization volume control of audio equipment,etc.
1. Wide operating voltage range(VDD=6V ~ 12V)
2. Low current comsumption.
3. Attenuation can be controlled from 0dB to –66dB by 2dB/step
4. Both of dual power suppliers of (+) and (-) and a single power supply can be used.
5. Be capable of controlling attenuation by means of the builtin oscillator and the up/down terminals
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Supply Voltage(Pin 16) : VDD = 13.0 V
2. Input/Output Voltage : VIN = VSS0.3V ~ VDD+0.3V V
3. Power Dissipation : PD = 150 mW
4. Operating Temperature : Topr = 30 ~ +75 °C
5. Storage Temperature : Tstg = 55 ~ +125 °C