Manufacturers : ON Semiconductor, Fairchild Semiconductor
The 74HC157 high speed Quad 2-to-1 Line data selector/Multiplexers utilizes advanced silicon-gate CMOS tech nology. It possesses the high noise immunity and low power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits, as well as the ability to drive 10 LS-TTL loads.
This device consists of four 2-input digital multiplexers with common select and STROBE inputs. When the STROBE input is at logical “0” the four outputs assume the values as selected from the inputs. When the STROBE input is at a logical “1” the outputs assume logical “0”.
1. Typical propagation delay : 14 ns data to any output
2. Wide power supply range : 2-6V
3. Low power supply quiescent curretn : 80 uA maximum ( 74HC Series )
4. Fan-out of 10 LS-TTL loads
5. Low input current : 1 uA maximum
Other data sheets within the file : MM74HC157, MM74HC157M, MM74HC157N