The 1N4148, PH4148 and 1N4448 are high-speed switching diodes fabricated in planar technology, and encapsulated in hermetically sealed leaded glass SOD27 (DO-35) packages.
1. Hermetically sealed leaded glass SOD27 (DO-35) package 2. High switching speed : max. 4 ns 3. General application 4. Continuous reverse voltage : max. 100 V 5. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : max. 100 V 6. Repetitive peak forward current : max. 450 mA.
Absolute maximum ratings
1. repetitive peak reverse voltage : Vrrm = 100 V 2. continuous reverse voltage : Vr = 100 V 3. continuous forward current : If = 200 mA 4. repetitive peak forward current : Ifrm = 450 mA 5. total power dissipation : Ptot = 500 mW 6. storage temperature : Tstg = -65 ~ +200°C 7. junction temperature : Tj = 200°C
1. High-speed switching
Other data sheets within the file : 4148PH, 1N4148PH, 1N4448
1. Silicon Planar Power Zener Diodes 2. For use in stabilizing and clipping circuits with high power rating. 3. Standard Zener voltage tolerance is ±10%. Add suffix “A” for ±5% tolerance. Other Zener voltages and tolerances are available upon request. 4. These diodes are also available in the MELF case with type designation ZM4728 thru ZM4764 5. For bidirectional
1. Case : DO-41 Glass Case 2. Weight : approx. 0.35g 3. Packaging Codes/Options : D9/5K per 13” reel (52mm tape), 10K/box E1/5K per Ammo mag. (52mm tape), 10K/box 4. Datasheet iN4732
1. Power Dissipation at Tamb = 50°C : Ptot = 1.0 W 2. Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient Air : RθJA = 170 °C/W 3. Junction Temperature : Tj = 200 °C 4. Storage Temperature Range : TS = -65 to +200 °C
Other data sheets within the file : 1N4729, 1N4730, 1N4733, 1N4734