Part Number: TAS5611A
Function: 125W STEREO/250W MONO PurePath HD ANALOG-INPUT POWER STAGE
Package: PHD (64-Pin QFP) Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TAS5611A is a high performance analog input Class D amplifier with integrated closed loop feedback technology (known as PurePath HD) with the ability to drive up to 125W Stereo into 4 to 8 Ohm Speakers from a single 32.5V supply.
PurePath HD technology enables traditional AB-Amplifier performance (<0.03% THD) levels while providing the power efficiency of traditional class D amplifiers.
Unlike traditional Class D amplifiers, the distortion curve only increases once the output levels move into clipping.
1. Signal Bandwidth up to 80kHz for High Frequency Content From HD Sources
2. Ultralow 0.03% THD at 1W into 4Ω
3. Flat THD at all Frequencies for Natural Sound
4. 80dB PSRR (BTL, No Input Signal)
5. >100dB (A weighted) SNR
6. Click and Pop Free Startup
TAS5611A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: TAS5611APHD, TAS5611APHDR