Part Number : TB2924AFG
Function : Class D, 20 W × 2-channel (BTL) Low-Frequency Power Amplifier IC
Package : HSOP36-P-450-0.65
Manufacturers : Toshiba
The TB2924AFG is an audio output IC that employs the highly efficient class D method, developed for TV and home audio applications. The TB2924AFG eliminates the need for heatsink(Note), thus allowing the design of an end product with a small footprint. It also incorporates a range of features, such as standby and muting, as well as different protective circuits.
• High efficiency: When output is 10 W η = 88% (VCC = 15 V, RL = 8 Ω)
• Distortion: 0.1% (1 W output, f = 1 kHz)
• Gain: 34dB (typ.)
• Small flat package: HSOP36-P-450-0.65
• Muting/standby features
• Thermal AGC features
• Master and slave oscillation frequencies
• Oscillation frequency: fsw = 200 kHz (typ.)
• Operating supply voltage range (4 Ω): VCC (opr)
• Protective circuits: thermal shutdown, short-circuit protection (load). These protection functions are intended to avoid some output short circuits or other abnormal conditions temporarily.
• Install the product correctly. Otherwise, it may result in break down, damage and/or degradation to the product or equipment.
TB2924AFG Datasheet PDF