Part Number: TB62709NG
Function: 7-Segment LED Display Driver With Built-In Decoders
Package: DIP 24 Pin Type
The TB62709NG and TB62709FG are multifunctional, compact, 7-segment LED display drivers. These ICs can directly drive 7-segment displays and individual LEDs, and can control either a 4−digit display with decimal points, or 32 individual LEDs. These ICs can also be used with common−anode displays. Their outputs are constant current, the ampere levels at which are set using an external resistor.
1. Control circuit power supply voltage : VDD = 4.5 to 5.5 V
2. Digit output rating : 17 V / −400 mA
3. Decoder output rating : 17 V / 50 mA
4. Built−in decoder : Decodes the numerals 0 to 9, certain alphabetic characters, and of course blanks code.
5. Maximum transmission frequency : fCLK = 15 MHz
Other data sheets are available within the file: TB62709FG, TB62709
TB62709NG Datasheet PDF Download