Part Number : TC74AC273P
Function : Octal D-Type Flip Flop with Clear
Package : DIP 20 Pin
Manufacturers : Toshiba
The TC74AC273P is an advanced high speed CMOS OCTAL D-TYPE FLIP FLOP fabricated with silicon gate and double-layer metal wiring C2MOS technology. It achieves the high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining the CMOS low power dissipation.
Information signals applied to D inputs are transferred to the Q output on the positive going edge of the clock pulse. When the CLR input is held “L”, the Q outputs are at a low logic level independent of the other inputs. All inputs are equipped with protection circuits against static discharge or transient excess voltage.
• High speed: fmax = 170 MHz (typ.) at VCC = 5 V
• Low power dissipation: ICC = 8 μA (max) at Ta = 25°C
• High noise immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC (min)
• Symmetrical output impedance:
|IOH| = IOL = 24 mA (min) Capability of driving 50 Ω
• Balanced propagation delays: tpLH −∼ tpHL
• Wide operating voltage range: VCC (opr) = 2 V to 5.5 V
• Pin and function compatible with 74F273
TC74AC273P Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets within the file : TC74AC273F, TC74AC273FT