Part Number: TDA11106PS, TDA11106
Function: Power Management IC, Memory
Package: DIP 64 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP, Philips
The TDA11106PS is a digital signal processor (DSP) IC specifically tailored for processing video and audio signals in PAL (Phase Alternating Line) and SECAM (Séquentiel couleur à mémoire) television systems. It is a single-chip solution designed for use in television receivers and related applications.
1. 200 channel memory
2. Image processing includes brightness control, contrast control, chromaticity control, hue control, Image Enhancement and Five Image Modes
3. Users can edit their own LOGO, the LOGO can be displayed when power on or no signal
4. With perpetual calendar and game function
6. Compatible with FS and VS tuners
7. It has the function of switching the machine and pulling the screen, and the up and down mode and the left and right modes are optional
The TDA11106 is suitable for use in analog television receivers, video recorders, and other devices where PAL and SECAM signal processing is required.