Part Number : TDA5630
Function : 9 V VHF, hyperband and UHF mixer/oscillator for TV and VCR 3-band tuners
Manufacturers : Philips Electronics
The TDA5630 and TDA5631 are monolithic integrated circuits that perform the mixer/oscillator functions for bands A, B and C in TV and VCR tuners. These low-power
mixer/oscillators require a power supply of 9 V and are available in a very small package.
The devices give the designer the capability to design an economical and physically small 3-band tuner.
• Balanced mixer with a common emitter input for ban (single input)
• 2-pin oscillator for bands A and B
• Balanced mixer with a common base input for bands B and C (balanced input)
• 3-pin oscillator for band C
• Local oscillator buffer output for external synthesize
• SAW filter preamplifier with a low output impedance drive the SAW filter directly
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :