Part Number : TDA7388
Function : 4 x 45 W Quad Bridge Car Radio Amplifier
Package : Flexiwatt 25 Type
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
The TDA7388 is an AB class audio power amplifier, packaged in Flexiwatt 25 and designed
for high end car radio applications.
Based on a fully complementary PNP/NPN configuration, the TDA7388 allows a rail to rail
output voltage swing with no need of bootstrap capacitors. The extremely reduced boundary
components count allows very compact sets.
1. High output power capability:
(1) 4 x 45 W / 4 max.
(2) 4 x 26 W / 4 @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10 %
2. Low distortion
3. Low output noise
4. Standby function
5. Mute function
6. Automute at min. supply voltage detection
7. Low external component count:
(1) Internally fixed gain (26 dB)
(2) No external compensation
(3) No bootstrap capacitors
Other data sheets within the file : TDA-7388