Part Number : TDA7421N
Function : HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT-END IC FOR AM/FM RECEIVER
Package : TQFP64
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
The TDA7421N is a high-performance tuner circuit which integrates AM and FM sections, PLL frequency sinthesizer and IF counter on a single chip.
Use of BICMOS technology allows the implementation of tuning functions with a minimum of external components.Value spread of external components can be fully compensated by means of on-chip electrical adjustment controlled by external µP.
1. HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT-END IC FOR AM/FM RECEIVERS
2. FULLY INTEGRATED HIGH-SPEED PLL FOR OPTIMIZED RDS Applications
3. FM MPX/AM AUDIO OUTPUT, 450kHz AM IF OUTPUT FOR STEREO AM Applications
4. AM DOUBLE CONVERSION ARCHITECTURE
5. AM/FM STATION DETECTOR AND DIGITAL IF-COUNTER
AM Test Circuit
Other data sheets within the file : TDA7421