Part Number: TDA8006AH
Function: Multiprotocol IC Card coupler
Package: QFP 44 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Philips Electronics ( https://www.nxp.com/ )
It is assumed that the reader of this data sheet is familiar with ISO 7816. The TDA8006 is controlled either through a standard serial interface or a parallel bus, it takes care of all ISO 7816, EMV and GSM11.11 requirements. It gives the card and the set a very high level of security due to its special hardware against ESD, short circuit, power failure, etc. Its integrated step-up converter allows operation within a supply voltage range of 4.2 to 6 V. A special version of the TDA8006 is available which has its internal connections to the controller accessible through external pins. This allows easy development and evaluation when used with a 80CL580 microcontroller or a development tool. An emulation board is available.
1. 80C52 core with 16 kbyte ROM and 256 byte RAM
2. Extra 1 kbyte RAM outside the core for data storage
3. Control and communication through a standard RS232 full duplex interface or a parallel interface
4. Supports synchronous cards
5. Short circuit current limiting
6. Special circuitry for killing spikes during power-on or off
7. Supply supervisor for power-on/off reset
8. Step-up converter (supply voltage from 4.2 to 6 V)
1. Smart card readers for multiprotocol applications
2. EMV banking, digital pay TV, access control, etc.
Other data sheets are available within the file: TDA8006, TDA8006AH/C1, TDA8006AH/C110, TDA8006H