Part Number : TDA8375A
Function : I2C-bus Controlled Economy PAL/NTSC and NTSC TV-processor
Package : DIP 56 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Philips Semiconductor, NXP
The various versions of the TDA837x series are I2C-bus controlled single-chip TV processors which are intended to be applied in PAL/NTSC (TDA8374 and TDA8375) and NTSC (TDA8373 and TDA8377) television receivers.
1. Vision IF amplifier with high sensitivity and good figures for differential phase and gain
2. PLL demodulator for the IF signal
3. Alignment-free sound demodulator
4. Flexible source selection with a CVBS input for the internal signal and Y/C or CVBS input for the external
5. Audio switch
6. The output signal of the CVBS (Y/C) switch is externally available
The sync separator is preceded by a controlled amplifier which adjusts the sync pulse amplitude to a fixed level. These pulses are fed to the slicing stage which operates at 50% of the amplitude.
Other data sheets within the file : TDA8375, TDA8373, TDA8373B, TDA8373A, TDA8374A