Part Number : TDA8786A
Function : 10-Bit Analog-to-Digital Interface for CCD cameras.
Package : LQFP 48 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Philips Electronics
The TDA8786; TDA8786A is a 10-bit analog-to-digital interface for CCD cameras. The device includes a correlated double sampling circuit, AGC, a soft clipper circuit and a low power 10-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) together with its reference voltage regulator. The AGC and soft clipper circuits are controlled by on-chip DACs via a serial interface. A 10-bit DAC controls the ADC input clamp level. A pre-blanking function is also included. An additional DAC is provided for additional system controls; its output voltage range is 1.4 V (p-p) which is available at pin OFDOUT.
1. Fully programmable via a 3-wire serial interface
2. Sampling frequency up to 18 MHz
3. AGC gain from 3.5 to 33.5 dB (in 0.1 dB steps)
4. Programmable soft clipper for white compression
5. 8-bit and 10-bit DAC included for analog settings
6. TTL compatible inputs, TTL and CMOS compatible outputs.
1. CCD camera systems
Other data sheets within the file : TDA8786, TDA8786G, TDA8786AG, TDA8786AG/C2
TDA8786A Datasheet PDF Download