Part Number : TDA9361, TDA9361PS/N3/5
Function : TV signal processor-Teletext decoder with embedded u-Controller
Package : 64 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Philips
The various versions of the TDA9361 series combine the functions of a TV signal processor together with a m-Controller and US Closed Caption decoder. Most versions have a Teletext decoder on board. The Teletext decoder has an internal RAM memory for 1or 10 page text. The ICs are intended to be used in economy television receivers with 90° and 110° picture tubes. The ICs have supply voltages of 8 V and 3.3 V and they are mounted in S-DIP envelope with 64 pins.
· Multi-standard vision IF circuit with alignment-free PLL demodulator
· Internal (switchable) time-constant for the IF-AGC circuit
· A choice can be made between versions with mono intercarrier sound FM demodulator and versions with QSS IF amplifier.
· The mono intercarrier sound versions have a selective FM-PLL demodulator which can be switched to the different FM sound frequencies (4.5/5.5/6.0/6.5 MHz). The quality of this system is such that the external band-pass filters can be omitted.
· Source selection between ‘internal’ CVBS and external CVBS or Y/C signals
· Integrated chrominance trap circuit
· Teletext and Enhanced OSD modes
· Features of level 1.5 WST and US Close Caption
· Serial and Parallel Display Attributes
· Single/Double/Quadruple Width and Height for characters
· Scrolling of display region
· Variable flash rate controlled by software
· Enhanced display features including overlining, underlining and italics
· Soft colours using CLUT with 4096 colour palette