This post describes for the semiconductor TDA9381.
The Part Number is TDA9381PS. The package is 64pin DIP type.
The function of this semiconductor is TV signal processor-Teletext decoder.
The manufacturer of this part is philips.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The various versions of theTDA935X/6X/8X series combine the functions of a TV signal processor together with a m-Controller and US Closed Caption decoder. Most versions have a Teletext decoder on board. The Teletext decoder has an internal RAM memory for 1or 10 page text. The ICs are intended to be used in economy television receivers with 90° and 110° picture tubes.
· Multi-standard vision IF circuit with alignment-free PLL demodulator
· Internal (switchable) time-constant for the IF-AGC circuit
· A choice can be made between versions with mono intercarrier sound FM demodulator and versions with QSS IF amplifier.
· The mono intercarrier sound versions have a selective FM-PLL demodulator which can be switched to the
different FM sound frequencies (4.5/5.5/6.0/6.5 MHz). The quality of this system is such that the external
band-pass filters can be omitted.
· Source selection between ‘internal’ CVBS and external CVBS or Y/C signals
· Integrated chrominance trap circuit