Part Number: TDA9552H
Function: TV Signal Processor-Teletext decoder
Package: QFP80 ( plastic quad flat )
The various versions of the TDA9552H series combine the functions of a video processor together with a m-Controller and US Closed Caption decoder. Most versions have a Teletext decoder on board. The Teletext decoder has an internal RAM memory for 1or 10 page text. The ICs are intended to be used in economy television receivers with 90° and 110° picture tubes.
The ICs have supply voltages of 8 V and 3.3 V and they are mounted in a QFP 80 envelope. The features are given in the following feature list. The differences between the various ICs are given in the table on page 4.
1. TV-signal processor
(1) Multi-standard vision IF circuit with alignment-free PLL demodulator
(2) Internal (switchable) time-constant for the IF-AGC circuit
(3) The QSS and mono FM functionality are both available so that an FM/AM TV receiver can be built without the use of additional ICs
(1) Teletext and Enhanced OSD modes
(2) Features of level 1.5 WST and US Close Caption
(3) Serial and Parallel Display Attributes
(4) Single/Double/Quadruple Width and Height for characters
(5) Scrolling of display region