Part Number : TEA1892TS
Function : Synchronous Rectifier Controller
Package : TSOP 6, SOT-457 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The TEA1892TS is a member of the new generation of Synchronous Rectifier (SR) controller ICs for switched modepower supplies. Its high level of integration allows the design of a cost-effective power supply with a very low number of external components.
The device is a controller IC dedicated to synchronous rectification on the secondary side of discontinuous conduction mode and quasi-resonant flyback converters. The TEA1892TS is fabricated in a Silicon-On-Insulator (SOI) process.
Distinctive features :
1. Accurate synchronous rectification functionality
2. Wide supply voltage range (8.5 V to 38 V)
3. High level of integration, resulting in a very low external component count
4. High driver output voltage of 10 V to drive all MOSFET brands to the lowest RDSon
5. Selectable regulation level for driver stage
Green features :
1. Low current consumption
2. High system efficiency from no-load to full load
3. UnderVoltage Protection (UVP)
The device is intended for adapters. The device can also be used in all other
discontinuous conduction mode systems and quasi-resonant flyback systems that
demand a highly efficient and cost-effective solution.
TEA1892TS Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : TEA1892, TEA1892TS/1