Part Number : TEF6624, TEF662x
Function : NXP low-IF analog car radio tuner
Pacakge : SO 32 Pin Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The TEF6624 is an AM/FM radio including Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) tuning system. The
system is designed in such a way, that it can be used as a world-wide tuner covering
common FM and AM bands for radio reception. All functions are controlled by the I2C-bus.
Besides the basic feature set it provides a good weak signal processing function and a
dynamic bandwidth control at FM reception.
1. Backwards compatible with TEF6621; equal footprint, application and performance
2. Fully integrated RDS/RBDS demodulator with improved performance
3. RDS demodulator data output via I2C-bus; 32-bit buffer for reduced read out
4. RDS data available signalled by I2C-bus bit (polling)
5. FM tuner for Japan, Europe, US and OIRT reception
Other data sheets within the file : TEF6621, TEF6623, TEF6624T/V1,518
TEF6624 Datasheet PDF Download