Part Number : TL074IDT
Function : LOW NOISE QUAD JFET OP-AMPS
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
The TL074, TL074A, and TL074B are high-speed JFET input single operational amplifiers. Each of these JFET input operational amplifiers incorporates well matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset voltage temperature coefficient.
• Wide common-mode (up to Vcc+) and differential voltage range
• Low input bias and offset current
• Low noise en= 15 nV/ √ Hz (typ)
• Output short-circuit protection
• High input impedance JFET input stage
• Low harmonic distortion: 0.01% (typical)
• Internal frequency compensation
• Latch up free operation
• High slew rate: 16 V/µs (typical)
TL074IDT Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :