Part Number : TL084
Manufactures : Texas Instruments
The TL084 JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient.
1. Low Power Consumption: 1.4 mA/ch Typical
2. Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
3. Low Input Bias Current: 30 pA Typical
4. Low Input Offset Current: 5 pA Typical
5. Output Short-Circuit Protection
6. Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
7. High Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
8. Latch-Up-Free Operation
9. High Slew Rate: 13 V/μs Typical
10. Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Vcc+
Official Hompage : https://www.ti.com/product/tl084
PDF Download : https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl084.pdf