Part Number: TL494, TL494CDG
Function: Voltage mode PWM control circuit.
Pakcage : DIP 16 pin or SOP 16 Pin type
Manufacturer: ON Semiconductor
The TL494 is a fixed frequency, pulse width modulation control circuit designed primarily for SWITCHMODE power supply control.
The TL494 PWM Controller contains two error amplifiers, an on-chip adjustable oscillator, a dead-time control (DTC) comparator, a pulse-steering control flip-flop, a 5-V, 5%-precision regulator, and output-control circuits.
The error amplifiers exhibit a common-mode voltage range from -0.3 V to VCC -2 V. The dead-time control comparator has a fixed offset that provides approximately 5% dead time. The on-chip oscillator can be bypassed by terminating RT to the reference output and providing a sawtooth input to CT, or it can drive the common circuits in synchronous multiple-rail power supplies.
1. Complete Pulse Width Modulation Control Circuitry
2. On-Chip Oscillator with Master or Slave Operation
3. On-Chip Error Amplifiers
4. On-Chip 5.0 V Reference
5. Adjustable Deadtime Control
6. Uncommitted Output Transistors Rated to 500 mA Source or Sink
7. Output Control for Push−Pull or Single−Ended Operation
8. Undervoltage Lockout
9. NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes
10. Pb−Free Packages are Available
Official Homepage: https://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=TL494
Other data sheets are available within the file: NCV494BDR2, NCV494BDR2G, TL494BD, TL494BDG