Part Number : TL494
Function : PULSE-WIDTH-MODULATION CONTROL CIRCUITS
Package : SOIC, PDIP, SOP, TSSOP 16 Pin Type
Manufactures : Texas Instruments
The TL494 device incorporates all the functions required in the construction of a pulse-width-modulation (PWM) control circuit on a single chip. Designed primarily for power-supply control, this device offers the flexibility to tailor the power-supply control circuitry to a specific application.
The TL494 device contains two error amplifiers, an on-chip adjustable oscillator, a dead-time control (DTC) comparator, a pulse-steering control flip-flop, a 5-V, 5%-precision regulator, and output-control circuits.
1. Complete PWM Power-Control Circuitry
2. Uncommitted Outputs for 200-mA Sink or Source Current
3. Output Control Selects Single-Ended or Push-Pull Operation
4. Internal Circuitry Prohibits Double Pulse at Either Output
1. Desktop PCs output and providing a sawtooth input to CT, or it can
2. Microwave Ovens drive the common circuits in synchronous multiple-rail power supplies.
3. Power Supplies: AC/DC, Isolated, With PFC, > 90 W The uncommitted output transistors provide either
4. Server PSUs common-emitter or emitter-follower output capability. The TL494 device provides for push-
pull or single-
5. Solar Micro-Inverters ended output operation, which can be selected
6. Washing Machines: Low-End and High-End through the output-control function. The architecture
Official Homepage : http://www.ti.com/product/TL494