Part Number : TLV320AIC3104
Function : LOW-POWER STEREO AUDIO CODEC FOR PORTABLE AUDIO/TELEPHONY
Package : 32-Pin QFN Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TLV320AIC3104 is a low-power stereo audio codec with stereo headphone amplifier, as well as multiple inputs and outputs that are programmable in single-ended or fully differential configurations.
Extensive register-based power control is included, enabling stereo 48-kHz DAC playback as low as 14 mW from a 3.3-V analog supply, making it ideal for portable battery-powered audio and telephony applications.
1. Ultra-low-power mode with passive analog bypass
2. Programmable I/O analog gains
3. Automatic gain control (AGC) for record
4. Programmable microphone bias level
5. Programmable PLL for flexible clock generation
TLV320AIC3104 Datasheet PDF Download
AC3104I, TLV320AIC3104IRHBR, TLV320AIC3104IRHBT, TLVAIC3104IRHBRG4