Power Management > DC/DC Switching Regulator > Converter (Integrated Switch) > Step-Down (Buck) Converter > TI TLV62084
The TLV62080 and TLV62084 devices are low cost buck converters in small size with less external components. They are synchronous step-down converters with an input voltage range of 2.5 and 2.7 (2.5 V for TLV62080, 2.7 V for TLV62084) to 5.5 V. The TLV6208x device focuses on high-efficiency step-down conversion over a wide output current range. At medium to heavy loads, the TLV6208x converter operates in PWM mode and automatically enters power save mode operation at light-load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
To address the requirements of system power rails, the internal compensation circuit allows a large selection of external output capacitor values ranging from 10-µF up to 100-uF effective capacitance. With the DCS-Control™ (Direct Control with Seamless transition into power save mode) architecture excellent load transient performance and output voltage regulation accuracy are achieved. The device is available in 2-mm × 2-mm WSON package with Thermal Pad.
2A High Efficient Step Down Converter
- DCS-Control Architecture for Fast Transient Regulation
- 2.5 to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range (TLV62080)
- 2.7 to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range (TLV62084)
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- Output Discharge Function
- Power Good Output
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in 2 mm × 2 mm 8-Terminal WSON Package
- For Improved Features Set, See the TPS62080 datasheet (SLVSAE8)
Official Site : http://www.ti.com/product/tlv62084
Other data sheets within the file : TLV62080, TLV62080DSGR, TLV62080DSGT, TLV62084, TLV62084DSGR, TLV62084DSGT