Part Number: TPA2005D1
Function: 1.4-W MONO FILTER-FREE CLASS-D AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER
Package: HVSSOP, VSON 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPA2005D1 is a 1.4-W high efficiency filter-free class-D audio power amplifier in a MicroStar Junior BGA, QFN, or MSOP package that requires only three external components.
Features like 84% efficiency, -71-dB PSRR at 217Hz, improved RF-rectification immunity, and 15 mm2 total PCB area make the deivce ideal for cellular handsets. A fast start-up time of 9 ms with minimal pop makes the TPA2005D1 ideal for PDA applications.
Block Diagram :
1. Optimized PWM Output Stage Eliminates LC Output Filter
2. Internally Generated 250-kHz Switching Frequency Eliminates Capacitor & Resistor
3. Improved PSRR (–71 dB at 217 Hz) and Wide Supply Voltage (2.5 V to 5.5 V) Eliminates Need for a Voltage Regulator
4. Fully Differential Design Reduces RF Rectification & Eliminates Bypass Capacitor
5. Improved CMRR Eliminates Two Input Coupling Capacitors
TPA2005D1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
TPA2005, TPA2005D1Q1, TPA2005D1DGN, TPA2005D1DGNG4, TPA2005D1DGNR