Part Number : TPA3118D2
Function : 2 x 30 W Filter-Free Class-D Stereo Amplifier Family with AM Avoidance
Package : 32-Pin HTSSOP Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPA31xxD2 series are stereo efficient, digital amplifier power stage for driving speakers up to 100W/2Ω in mono. The high efficiency of the TPA3130D2 allows it to do 2x15W without external heat sink on a single layer PCB.
The TPA3118D2 can even run 2x30W/8Ω without heat sink on a dual layer PCB. If even higher power is needed the TPA3116D2 does 2x50W/4Ω with a small heat-sink attached to its top side PowerPad. All three devices share the same footprint enabling a single PCB to be used across different power levels.
1. Feedback Power-Stage Architecture With High PSRR Reduces PSU Requirements
2. Programmable Power Limit
3. Differential and Single-Ended Inputs
4. Stereo and Mono Mode With Single-Filter Mono Configuration
5. Single Power Supply Reduces Component Count
1. Mini-Micro Component, Speaker Bar, Docks
2. After-Market Automotive
3. CRT TV
4. Consumer Audio Applications
Official Site : http://www.ti.com/product/tpa3118d2