Part Number : TPA6211A1
Function : 3.1-W MONO FULLY DIFFERENTIAL AUDIO POWER AMPLIFIER
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPA6211A1 is a 3.1-W mono fully-differential amplifier designed to drive a speaker with at least 3-Ω impedance while consuming only 20 mm(2) total printed-circuit board (PCB) area in most applications. The device operates from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, drawing only 4 mA of quiescent supply current. The TPA6211A1 is available in the space-saving 3-mm × 3-mm QFN (DRB) and the 8-pin MSOP (DGN) PowerPAD™ packages.
Features like –80 dB supply voltage rejection from 20 Hz to 2 kHz, improved RF rectification immunity, small PCB area, and a fast startup with minimal pop makes the TPA6211A1 ideal for PDA/smart phone applications.
• Designed for Wireless or Cellular Handsets and PDAs
• 3.1 W Into 3Ω From a 5-V Supply at THD = 10% (Typ)
• Low Supply Current: 4 mA Typ at 5 V
• Shutdown Current: 0.01 μA Typ
• Fast Startup With Minimal Pop
• Only Three External Components
– Improved PSRR (-80 dB) and Wide Supply Voltage (2.5 V to 5.5 V) for Direct Battery
– Fully Differential Design Reduces RF Rectification
– -63 dB CMRR Eliminates Two Input Coupling Capacitors
Other data sheets within the file :
TPA6211A1DGN, TPA6211A1DGNG4, TPA6211A1DGNR, TPA6211A1DGNRG4