Part Number : TPD4113AK
Function : DC brush less motor driver
Package : 23-pin HZIP
Manufacturers : Toshiba
The TPD4113AK is a DC brush less motor driver using high voltage PWM control. It is fabricated by high voltage SOI process. It contains level shift high-side driver, low-side driver, IGBT outputs, FRDs and protective functions for under voltage protection circuits and thermal shutdown circuit. It is easy to control a DC brush less motor by just putting logic inputs from a MPU or motor controller to the TPD4113AK.
· Bootstrap circuit gives simple high side power supply.
· Bootstrap diodes are built in.
· A dead time can be set as a minimum of 1.4 μs, and it is the best for a Sine-wave from drive.
· 3-phase bridge output using IGBTs.
· FRDs are built in.
· Included under voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
· The regulator of 7V (typ.) is built in.
This product has a MOS structure and is sensitive to electrostatic discharge. When handling this product, ensure that the environment is protected against electrostatic discharge.
TPD4113AK Datasheet PDF