Part Number : TPL7407L
Function : 40V, 7-Channel Low Side Driver / High-Voltage Outputs 40V
Package : Available in 16-pin SOIC and TSSOP Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPL7407L is a high-voltage, high-current NMOS transistor array. This device consists of seven NMOS transistors that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The maximum drain-current rating of a single NMOS channel is 600 mA. New regulation and drive circuitry added to give maximum drive
strength across all GPIO ranges (1.8V-5.0V).
The transistors can be paralleled for higher current capability. The TPL7407L’s key benefit is its improved power efficiency and lower leakage than a Bipolar Darlington Implementation. With the lower Vol the user is dissipating less than half the power than traditional relay drivers with currents less than 250mA per channel.
1. 600-mA Rated Drain Current (Per Channel)
2. CMOS Pin-to-Pin Improvement of 7-channel Darlington Array (e.g. ULN2003A)
3. Internal Free-wheeling Diodes for Inductive Kick-back Protection
4. Input Pull-down Resistors Allows Tri-stating the Input Driver
5. Input RC-Snubber to Eliminate Spurious Operation in Noisy Environment
TPL7407L Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
TPL7407, TPL7407LD, TPL7407LDR, TPL7407LPW, TPL7407LPWR