Part Number: TPS25200
Function: 6.5 V/2.8 A eFuse with Overvoltage Clamp
Package: WSON 6 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS25200 is a 5V eFuse with precision current limit and overvoltage clamp. The device provides robust protection for load and source during overvoltage and overcurrent events.
The device is an intelligent protected load switch with V IN tolerant to 20 V. In the event that an incorrect voltage is applied at IN, the output will clamp to 5.4 V to protect the load. If the voltage at IN exceeds 7.6 V, the device disconnects the load to prevent damage to the device and/or load.
1. Input withstands Up to 20 V
2. 7.6-V input overvoltage shutoff
3. 5.25-V to 5.55-V fixed overvoltage clamp
4. 0.6-µs overvoltage lockout response
5. 3.5-µs short circuit response
6. Integrated 60-mΩ high-side MOSFET
7. Up to 2.5 A continuous load current
Official Site : https://www.ti.com/product/TPS25200
TPS25200 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: TPS25200DRV, TPS25200DRVR, TPS25200DRVT