Part Number : TPS2556-Q1
Function : Precision Automotive Adjustable Current-Limited Power-Distribution Switch
Package : S-PVSON 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPS2556-Q1 and TPS2557-Q1 power-distribution switches are specialized for automotive applications which require precision current limiting or capacity to handle heavy capacitive loads and short circuits.
These devices offer a programmable current-limit threshold between 500 mA and 5 A (typical) via an external resistor. Control of the power-switch rise and fall times minimizes current surges during turnon or turnoff.
1. Meets USB current-limiting requirements
2. Adjustable current limit, 500 mA – 5 A (typ.)
3. ±6.5% current-limit accuracy at 4.5 A
4. Fast short-circuit response – 3.5 μs (typ.)
5. 22-mΩ high-side MOSFET
6. Operating range: 2.5 V to 6.5 V
TPS2556-Q1 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
TPS2556, TPS2556QDRB, TPS2556QDRBRQ1, TPS2556QDRBTQ1, TPS2557-Q1