Part Number: TPS43060RTE
Marking : 43060
Function: TPS4306x Low Quiescent Current Synchronous Boost DC-DC Controller
Package: WQFN 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS43060, TPS43060RTE and TPS43061 are low IQ current mode synchronous boost controllers with wide-input voltage range from 4.5 to 38 V (40 V absolute max) and boosted output range up to 58 V.
Synchronous rectification enables high-efficiency for high-current applications, and lossless inductor DCR sensing further improves efficiency. The resulting low-power losses combined with a 3-mm × 3-mm WQFN-16 package with PowerPAD™ supports high power-density and high-reliability boost converter solutions over extended (–40°C to 150°C) temperature range.
1. Current-Mode Control With Internal Slope Compensation
2. Adjustable Frequency from 50 kHz to 1 MHz
3. Synchronization Capability to External Clock
4. Adjustable Soft-Start Time
5. Inductor DCR or Resistor Current Sensing
TPS43060RTE Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
43060, 43061, TPS43060, TPS43060-RTE, TPS43060RTER