Part Number: TPS51312
Function: 3A, 900KHz, Integrated Step-Down Converter
Package: 3 mm x 3 mm, 10-pin DRC Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Partnumber : TPS51312DRCR, Device Marking : S51312
The TPS51312 is a high-efficiency, synchronous, step-down DC/DC converter. It supports 3-A (maximum) of dc output current at output voltages from 0.6 V to 3.3 V.
The D-CAP2 mode adaptive on time control allows a small footprint when designed using all ceramic output capacitors and offers a low external component count. The device also features auto-skip function at light load condition, pre-biased tart-up and internally fixed soft-start time. When the device is disabled, the output capacitor is discharged through internal resistor.
1. Fixed Voltage Servo Soft-Start Function
2. Auto-Skip, Eco-mode for High Efficiency at Light Loads
3. Switching Frequency: 900-kHz
4. UVLO, UVP, OTP and OVP Power Good Output
5. Cycle-By-Cycle Current Limit, Latch-off OCP
TPS51312 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
FX012, S51312, TPS51312DRCR, TPS51312DRCT