Part Number: TPS53219A
Function: Wide Input Voltage, Eco-mode, Synchronous Buck Controller
Package: QFN 16 Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS53219A is a small-sized single buck controller with adaptive on-time D-CAP mode control. The device is suitable for low output voltage, high current, PC system power rail and similar point-of-load (POL) power supplies in digital consumer products.
The small package and minimal pin-count save space on the PCB, while the dedicated EN pin and pre-set frequency selections simplify the power supply design.
1. Wide output load range: 0 A to > 20 A
2. Built-in 0.6-V (±0.8%) reference
3. Built-in LDO linear voltage regulator
4. Auto-skip Eco-Mode for light-load efficiency
5. D-CAP mode with 100-ns load-step response
6. Adaptive ON-time control architecture with 8 selectable frequency settings
TPS53219A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
3219A, TPS53219, TPS53219ARGTR, TPS53219ARGTT