Part Number : TPS54340
Function : 42 V Input, 3.5 A, Step Down DC-DC Converter with Eco-mode
Package : HSOIC 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPS54340 is a 42 V, 3.5 A, step down regulator with an integrated high side MOSFET. The device survives load dump pulses up to 45 V per ISO 7637.
Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load supply current to 146 μA. Shutdown supply current is reduced to 1 μA when the enable pin is pulled low.
1. 4.5 V to 42 V (45 V Abs Max) Input Range
2. 3.5 A Continuous Current, 4.5 A Minimum Peak Inductor Current Limit
3. Current Mode Control DC-DC Converter
4. 92-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
5. High Efficiency at Light Loads with Pulse Skipping Eco-mode
6. Low Dropout at Light Loads with Integrated BOOT Recharge FET
TPS54340 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : TPS54340DDA