Part Number : TPS63051
Function : Single Inductor Buck-Boost with 1A Switches and Adjustable Soft Start
Package : DSBGA 12P Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPS63050, TPS63051 are high efficiency, low quiescent current buck-boost converters suitable for applications where the input voltage is higher or lower than the output.
Output currents can go as high as 500mA in boost mode and as high as 1A in buck mode. The maximum average current in the switches is limited to a typical value of 1A.
1. Adjustable and fixed output voltage version
2. Efficiency > 90% in boost mode and > 95% in buck mode
3. 2.5-MHz Typical switching frequency
4. Adjustable average input current limit
5. Adjustable soft-start time
6. Device quiescent current < 60 µA
7. Automatic power save mode or forced PWM mode
TPS63051 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
TPS63050YFF, TPS63050YFFR, TPS63050YFFT, TPS63050