Part Number: TPS76801QD
Device Marking : 76801
Function: FAST TRANSIENT RESPONSE, 1-A LOW-DROPOUT VOLTAGE REGULATOR
Package: SOIC-8 (D) and TSSOP-20 (PWP) Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
This is 1A, 10V, Low-dropout Voltage Regulator.
This device is designed to have a fast transient response and be stable with 10 µF capacitors. This combination provides high performance at a reasonable cost. Since the PMOS device behaves as a low-value resistor, the dropout voltage is very low (typically 230 mV at an output current of 1 A for the TPS76850) and is directly proportional to the output current.
Additionally, because the PMOS pass element is a voltage-driven device, the quiescent current is very low and independent of output loading (typically 85 µA over the full range of output current, 0 mA to 1 A). These two key specifications yield a significant improvement in operating life for battery-powered systems. This LDO family also features a shutdown mode; applying a TTL high signal to EN (enable) shuts down the regulator, reducing the quiescent current to less than 1 µA at TJ= 25°C. Power good (PG) is an active high output, which can be used to implement a power-on reset or a low-battery indicator.
• Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 10 V
• Low-Dropout Voltage: 230 mV typical at 1 A(TPS76850)
• 2% Tolerance Over Specified Conditions for Fixed-Output Versions
• Open Drain Power Good (See TPS767xx for Power-On Reset With 200-ms Delay Option)
• Ultralow 85 µA Typical Quiescent Current
• Available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 2.7-V, 2.8-V, 3.0-V, 3.3-V, 5.0-V Fixed Output and Adjustable (1.2 V to 5.5 V) Versions
• Fast Transient Response
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
Other data sheets are available within the file:
TPS76801QDG4, TPS76801QDR, TPS76801QDRG4, TPS76801QPWP