Part Number : TPS79918
Function : 200 mA, LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT, LOW DROPOUT, LINEAR REGULATORS
Pakcage : SOT, SON, DSBGA Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPS799 family of low-dropout (LDO), low-power linear regulators offers excellent ac performance with very low ground current. High power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), low noise, fast start-up, and excellent line and load transient response are provided while consuming a very low 40-µA (typical) ground current.
The TPS799 is stable with ceramic capacitors and uses an advanced BiCMOS fabrication process to yield a dropout voltage of typically 100 mV at a 200-mA output. The TPS799 uses a precision voltage reference and feedback loop to achieve an overall accuracy of 2% over all load, line, process, and temperature variations. The TPS799 features inrush current protection when the EN toggle is used to start the device, immediately clamping the current.
1. 200-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With EN
2. Multiple Output Voltage Versions Available:
(1) Fixed Outputs of 1.2 V to 4.5 V Using Innovative Factory EEPROM Programming
(2) Adjustable Outputs from 1.20 V to 6.5 V
3. Inrush Current Protection with EN Toggle
4. Low IQ: 40 µA
5. High PSRR: 66 dB at 1 kHz
TPS79918 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : TPS79901QDRVRQ1, TPS79912, TPS79912QDRVRQ1, TPS79915