Part Number: TPS82740A
Function: 360nA Iq MicroSIP Step Down Converter Module for Low Power Applications
Package: Small 9 Bump MicroSiP
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
The TPS82740A is the industry’s first step down converter module featuring typically 360nA quiescent current consumption. It is a complete MicroSIP DC/DC step-down power solution intended for ultra low-power applications.
The module includes the switching regulator, inductor and input/output capacitors. The integration of all required passive components enables a tiny solution size of only 6.7mm2.
1. 360-nA Typical Quiescent Current
2. Up to 90% Efficiency at 10-µA Output Current
3. Pin-Selectable Output Voltages in 100-mV Steps
4. Integrated Slew Rate Controlled Load Switch
5. Up to 200-mA Output Current
TPS82740A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
E7TXI7400EC, E8TXI2740EC, TPS82740, TPS82740ASIPR, TPS82740ASIPT