Part Number : TPS92310
Function : Off-Line Primary Side Sensing Controller
Package : VSSOP-10 Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPS92310 is an off-line controller specifically designed to drive high power LEDs for lighting applications. With the primary side sensing, constant on-time and quasi-resonant switching techniques, the TPS92310 application circuit gives high Power Factor, good EMI performance and high system efficiency.
Also, using this device, low external component count application solutions can be designed easily. Power Factor Correction is inherent if the TPS92310 is operated in the constant on-time mode with an adaptive algorithm.
1. Adaptive ON-time control with inherent PFC
2. Critical-Conduction-Mode (CRM) with Zero-Current Detection (ZCD) for valley switching
3. Programmable switch turn ON delay
4. Programmable Constant ON-Time (COT) and Peak Current Control
5. Over-temperature protection
Reference Site : https://www.ti.com/product/tps92310
TPS92310 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
TPS92310DGS, TPS92310DGS/NOPB, TPS92310DGSR, TPS92310DGSR/NOPB