Part Number : TPS92411
Function : The TPS92411 is a Floating Switch for Offline AC Linear Direct Drive of LEDs with Low Ripple Current.
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The TPS92411 is a 100-V floating MOSFET switch for use in offline LED lighting applications. It is used in conjunction with a current regulator that can achieve greater than 0.9 power factor to create a LED drive solution with low-ripple current. When properly designed, solution performance is comparable to traditional flyback, buck or boost based AC/DC LED drivers. The approach requires no inductive components saving size and cost. Slew controlled low frequency operation of the TPS92411 switches creates very little EMI. Detailed operation is described in the section.
- High-Performance Solution for Driving LEDs from AC Mains
- Simplifies Design of Phase Dimmable LED Driver with High
Low Total Harmonic Distortion, and Low Current Ripple
- Suitable for LED Lamp and Luminaires up to 70 W
- Input Voltage Range: 7.5 V to 100 V
- Stackable 100V, 2-Ω MOSFET Building Block
- Up to 350 mA Current Capability (PSOP package)
- Controlled Switch Open and Close Transitions Minimize EMI
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :