Part Number: TSF8N60M
Function: 600V, 7.5A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220, TO-220F Type
TSF8N60M is 600V, 7.5A, N-Channel MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
This Power MOSFET is produced using Truesemi’s advanced planar stripe, DMOS technology. This latest technology has been especially designed to minimize on-state resistance, have a high rugged avalanche characteristics. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switch mode power supplies, active power factor correction, electronic lamp ballasts based on half bridge topology.
1. 7.5A, 600V, RDS(on)=1.2Ω@VGS=10V
2. Gate charge (Typical 30nC)
3. High ruggedness
4. Fast switching
5. 100% AvalancheTested
6. Improved dv/dt capability
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 7.5 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 55 W
5. Avalanche energy: Ear = 15.5 mJ
6. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
7. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C