A TT2222 is an NPN Power transistor. In Samsung TVs, it is specifically used as part of the Color TV Horizontal Deflection function. This is 800V, 10A, Power NPN Transistor.
Part Number: TT2222, TT2222LS
Function: 35000mW, Color TV Horizontal Deflection IC
Package: TO-220, TO-3PMLH Type
Manufacturer: ST, Sanyo
The Color TV Horizontal Deflection function is responsible for generating the high voltage signals that drive the horizontal deflection coil in the TV’s cathode ray tube (CRT). This coil is responsible for scanning the electron beam across the screen horizontally to create the picture.
This transistor is used in the circuit that controls the deflection coil, and it helps to amplify and regulate the current that drives the coil. This is important for ensuring that the electron beam is scanned accurately and that the TV produces a stable and high-quality picture.
The TT2222 transistor is a critical component of the Color TV Horizontal Deflection function in Samsung TVs, and it plays an important role in ensuring that the TV operates properly and produces high-quality images.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1600 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
4. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 35 W
5. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
6. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
TT2222 transistor equivalent
TT2140 : 1500 / 800V, 6A, 30W, tf = 0,3us [ TT2140 datasheet ]
ST2001HI : 1500 / 800V, 10A, 55W, tf = 0,2us [ ST2001HI Datasheet ]
KSD5703 : 1500 / 800V, 10A, 70W, tf = 0,1us
TT2202 : 1500 / 800V, 10A, 30W, tf = 0,3us
1. High speed.
2. High breakdown voltage
3. High reliability (Adoption of HVP process).
4. Adoption of MBIT process.
5. On-chip damper diode.
1. High Voltage Color Display Horizontal Deflection Output
2. Color TV Horizontal Deflection Output