Part Number : TXB0106
Function : 6-BIT BIDIRECTIONAL VOLTAGE-LEVEL TRANSLATOR WITH AUTO-DIRECTION SENSING AND ±15-kV ESD PROTECTION
Package : TSSOP, VQFN 16 Pin
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
This 6-bit noninverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V voltage nodes. VCCA should not exceed VCCB.
When the output-enable (OE) input is low, all outputs are placed in the high-impedance state.
The TXB0106 is designed so that the OE input circuit is supplied by VCCA.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE should be tied to GND through a pulldown resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sourcing capability of the driver.
1. 1.2 V to 3.6 V on A Port and 1.65 to 5.5 V on B Port (VCCA≤ VCCB)
2. VCC Isolation Feature – If Either VCC Input Is at GND, All Outputs Are in the High-Impedance
3. OE Input Circuit Referenced to VCCA
4. Low-Power Consumption, 4 µA Max ICC
5. Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation
6. Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
TXB0106 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : TXB0106