Part Number : UTC3843D, UC3843D
Function : Current-Mode PWM Controller
Package : DIP-8, SOP-8 type
Manufactures : UTC, TI
The UTC UC3842A/3843A provide the necessary functions to implement off-line or DC to DC fixed frequency current mode , controlled switching circuits with a minimal external part count.
It is specially designed for Off Line and DC-to-DC converter applications with minimal external component. This integrated circuit features a trimmed oscillator for precise duty cycle control, a temperature compensated reference, a high gain error amplifier, a current sensing comparator, and
a high current totem pole output ideally suited for driving a power MOSFET.
1. Low external part count.
2. Low start up current ( Typical 0.12mA )
3. Automatic feed forward compensation
4. Pulse-by-Pulse current limiting
5. Under-voltage lockout with hysteresis
6. Double pulse Suppression
7. High current totem pole output to drive MOSFET directly
8. Internally trimmed band gap reference
9. 500kHz operation
1. Wireless Base Station Power
2. Telecom and Datacom Power
3. Industrial Power Systems
4. PC Power Supplies
Reference Site : http://www.dgzj.com/article/kgdy/20171078059.html