Part Number: VC16241ADGG
Function: 16-bit buffer/line driver with 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs; 3-state
Package: SSOP, TSSOP 48 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The 74LVC16241A, VC16241ADGG is a high-performance, low-power, low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device, superior to most advanced CMOS compatible TTL families. Inputs can be driven from either 3.3V or 5V devices. In 3-State operation, outputs can handle 5V. These features allow the use of these devices in a mixed 3.3V/5V environment.
1. 5 V tolerant inputs and outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
2. Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
3. CMOS low power consumption
4. MULTIBYTE flow-through standard pin-out architecture
5. Low inductance multiple power and ground pins for minimum noise and ground bounce
Direct interface with TTL levels
6. High-impedance outputs when VCC
VC16241ADGG Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
74LVC16241ADG, 74LVC16241ADG-T, 74LVC16241ADGG,