Part Number : VOW3120
Function : Widebody 2.5 A IGBT and MOSFET Driver / Icc= 2.5 mA maximum supply current
Package : DIP, SO 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Vishay Semiconductors
The VOW3120 consists of an infrared light emitting diode optically coupled to an integrated circuit with a power output stage.
This optocoupler is ideally suited for driving power IGBTs and MOSFETs used in motor control and inverter applications. The high operating voltage range of the output stage provides the drive voltages required by gate controlled devices.
The voltage and current supplied by this optocoupler makes it ideallysuited for directly driving
IGBTs with ratings up to 1200 V/100 A. For IGBTs with higher ratings, the VOW3120 can be used to drive a discrete power stage which drives the IGBT gate.
1. 2.5 A minimum peak output current
2. 10 mm minimum external creepage distance
3. 50 kV/μs (typ.) common mode rejection
4. ICC = 2.5 mA maximum supply current
5. Under voltage lock-out (UVLO) with hysteresis
6. Wide operating VCC range: 15 V to 32 V
7. Industrial temperature range: -40 °C to +100 °C
1. Industrial welding equipment
2. Motor drives
3. Industrial inverters
4. Commercial and residential solar inverters
5. Wind generator inverters
VOW3120 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : V0W3120, VOW3120-X017T