Part Number: W25X40
Function: 4M-bit, Serial Flash Memory
Package: SOP 8 pin Type
Manufactuers : Winbond
1. W25X10 : 1M-bit / 128K-byte (131,072)
2. W25X20 : 2M-bit / 256K-byte (262,144)
3. W25X40 : 4M-bit / 512K-byte (524,288)
4. W25X80 : 8M-bit / 1M-byte (1,048,576)
5. 256-bytes per programmable page
6. Uniform 4K-byte Sectors / 64K-byte Blocks
The W25X10 (1M-bit), W25X20 (2M-bit), W25X40 (4M-bit) and W25X80 (8M-bit) Serial Flash memories provide a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power. The 25X series offers flexibility and performance well beyond ordinary Serial Flash devices. They are ideal for code download applications as well as storing voice, textand data. The devices operate on a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply with current consumption as low as 5mA active and 1µA for power-down. All devices are offered in space-saving packages.
The W25X10/20/40/80 array is organized into 512/1024/2048/4096 programmable pages of 256-bytes
each. Up to 256 bytes can be programmed at a time using the Page Program instruction.