Part Number : XC6227
Function : 700mA High Speed LDO Regulator with Reverse Current Protection
Package : SOT-89 type
Manufacturers : TOREX SEMICONDUCTOR
The XC6227 series is a highly accurate, low noise, high ripple rejection, low dropout, and low power consumption high speed voltage regulator.
The series consists of a voltage reference, an error amplifier, a driver transistor, a current limiter, a thermal protection circuit, a reverse current protection circuit and a phase compensation circuit.
The CE function enables the entire circuit to be placed in a stand-by state by inputting a low level signal to the CE pin.
Over-current protection and thermal protection circuits are integrated. The protection circuit starts to operate when either output current reaches the current limitlevel or junction temperature reaches the temperature limit. With the reverse current protection function of a driver transistor, the reverse current flow is prohibited when VOUT voltage is higher than VIN voltage.
For an example, when a battery is connected to the VOUT pin, battery current will not flow back to the XC6227.
1. Maximum Output Current : 700 mA
2. Dropout Voltage : 120mV @IOUT=300mA(VOUT=3.0V)
3. Operating Voltage Range : 1.7V ~ 6.0V
4. Output Voltages : 0.8V ~ 5.0V (0.05V increments)
5. Accuracy : +1% (VOUT＞2.0V), +0.02V (VOUT≦2.0V)
6. Low Power Consumption : 100μA
7. Chip Enable(CE) : Active High, Standby Current below 0.1μA
8. High Ripple Rejection : 65dB @ 1kHz
Other data sheets within the file :
XC6227A081, XC6227A08B, XC6227A291, XC6227A29B, XC6227C331PR-G